Businesses of all sizes can:
- Create stops for all of their locations and get immediately discovered in search results, maps, and Augmented Reality by their subscribers.
- Syndicate their products as ads (in context) to relevant locations around the world.
- Communicate with their customers (Wall)
- Securely share private locations (also, via Cubes)
Most listing services just don’t let a business say enough. Create a Stop (aka ‘Drop a Stop’), provides unique ways for businesses to tell the stories about the objects and ‘choices’ made at the location.
For example, if we were to interview you about your property we might ask the following types of questions to attract Stops users to your property:
- do you offer free WIFI or restrooms at this location?
- who’s the most famous person that ever visited your property?
- are there any historical facts or artifacts discovered at this location?
- what’s the story behind that painting on the wall? and where did it come from?
- what kind of trees do you have on your property?
- are there any other historical documents related to this property, such as old pictures, videos, or newspaper articles.
With Stops, you can turn your location into a virtual museum that connects people to your product, add historical value to your local community and even impact the monetary Real Estate value of the property itself.
Add your menus and make them public, or add your receipts and keep them private. With Stops, you control your “geo-domain” and can discover new ways to attract users to your property or business location.
Stops is working with businesses and exploring ways they can monetize from:
- location-based content and datasets
- entrance fees
- parking spaces
- restroom/toilet access
- WiFi access
- Local products & delivery costs
- lock-box code/key access for rentals
- Barcode/scannable items
- Tour guides
- localized, AR & VR experiences